You can practice these in front of a mirror.
Your Smile Strengthening Exercise
- Stretch the corners of your mouth laterally (to the sides) while keeping your lips together; hold for 10 seconds.
- Expand the lateral stretch and part your lips to expose the edge of your teeth; hold for 10 seconds.
- Stretch further laterally and expose about half of your teeth; hold for ten seconds.
- Smile as wide and hard as you can, with all your teeth showing; hold for ten seconds.
- Repeat steps 3, 2, and 1 to reverse the smile gradually.
The Smile Line Eraser
- Pucker up: purse your lips as dramatically as possible by sucking in your cheeks and rolling your lips out.
- Attempt to smile while you’re puckering your lips.
- Hold this pose until there’s a mild aching sensation in the muscles around your mouth, then release.
The Silly Rabbit
- Smile as wide as you can, without opening your lips. Try for an ear-to-ear grin.
- Wiggle your nose like a rabbit until you feel your cheek muscles engage with the smile.
- Hold the pose for 5 seconds
Repeat this 10 times